"Silver Barchetta and champagne"
A boat trip on the River Arno with Champagne
The experience combines the silence of contemplation, with the eyes and with the taste, with listening to the Florentine history imprinted in the bridges, in the sumptuous palaces and in the churches that overlook the Arno river. The ancient boats used in the early twentieth century have been recovered and reinterpreted by the sons and grandsons of the brave “Renaioli”: If once the “barchetta” was employed to recover sand from the Arno to be used in buildings, now they allow to relax the visitor with a unique perspective on the city.
Included: Bottle of Champagne (each 4 people) served in silver glasses1 english speaker tour guide.
Duration: About 1 hour.
Meeting Point: Departure from Piazza Mentana at the bronze monument at 6pm at 7pm and at 8pm
- 2 people 250€ with one bottle of Champagne
- 4 people 320€ (80€ each) with one bottle of Champagne
- 6 people 450€ (75€ each) with 2 bottles of Champagne
- 8 people 520€ (65€ each) with 2 bottles of Champagne
- 10 people 620€ (62€ each) with 3 bottles of Champagne
If you’d like more detailed information or to make a reservation, you can contact the tour guide directly (see contact information below). Please feel free to contact us if you need support.